Tuesday 23 April 2013

Proactive Review! And Introducing Simple Skin Care Range.


 

Proactive Review! And Introducing Simple Skin Care Range.


 
This is my first skin care blog and review! I thought it would be interesting for me to explore this topic as for the past year I have been suffering from acne :(. Some people don’t realize the emotional effect it can have on an individual. I soon felt the backlash of acne as I found myself piling on tons of makeup just to hide it! I think I wore more makeup than Kim Kardashian! My confidence was just shattered completely the more stressed I got... the more acne I got! But the more acne I got the more stressed I got! I couldn’t win even if I tried! Enough of me ranting on about myself I am now going to review my personal experience with using Proactive skin care which I’m sure most of you know about since stars such as Katy Perry and Jessica Simpson (yes she still is around believe it or not!) have been used as the company's spokes people.

 
 
 
Proactive is a well-known skin care range that targets and fights against acne. I had noticed the amount of attention and press it was receiving and I thought "Katy Perry uses it so it has to work!" it’s amazing the influence a celebrity can have on you. Anyway I purchased the 3 step solution which consisted of an intensive cleanser, refining toner and repair cream it equalled to £40 but at the time it seemed worth it. I used the products both morning and night as instructed however, after a week my acne didn’t seem so bulgy and red so I gathered it was working. After about another two weeks nothing really happened but I continued to use it as I thought it may need some more time. Then BAM! My skin just literally blew up! I had server cystic acne and I literally couldn’t leave my house I was so embarrassed I’ve never had bad skin like this before. I knew it was the Proactive as no other product had done this to my skin before, I was desperate and began researching online if other people had suffered from the same experience as me and it turns out there were more negative reviews on Proactive and they definitely outweighed the positive. Someone who I could really relate to was a young girl who also had the same problem and posted a "Vlog" review on the acne skin care range! iv provided the link for any who wish to see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RvYS8B5g9A.


 However in Proactive defence I have always noticed that everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to other products but it should be acknowledged that the bad reviews do outweigh the positive and maybe that is something for you to think about before purchasing. Plus I do not believe that it is worth all that money I mean damn it’s a recession after all!

If you’re wondering "ok well are you still walking around looking like the Joker?!" the answer is no! After receiving a ton of recommendations I finally tried a skin care range called Simple. And it’s all in the name! it’s Simple to use and contains natural and Simple ingredients, I was mostly surprised that the whole range contains very little chemicals and I think that may be the secret to its success. The products are affordable and under £10/$ and last longer than Proactive products. Simple doesn’t get enough press if I am honest as their results are fast and effective and their reviews are very much impressive from a personal point of view I was more than satisfied with the results and I am pleased to say my skin is clear (although I get the odd outbreak here and there, but hey I’m a teenager!).

 

 
I have created a video review on Proactive as well as gone into more detail on the story of Simple as well as demonstrating how to use the products if you wish to see this please watch, share and support!; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a5V-UO3OJE

Thank you for reading my new blog and my next topic will be posted shortly! please follow and support my blogs and reviews by following me on instagram: _ashleymizanin-   Twitter: @DudeWrzMyCakeAt and my Youtube channel: Ashley Mizanin.

xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment