Monday 19 August 2013

FOUNDATION REVIEW: Revlon 24 hour Color Stay.




Revlon Color Stay Foundation (24 hours) 
Superdrug rates 5/5 


Product info:
Revlon introduces the next generation from the #1 long wear brand, new ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex. Patented SoftFlex provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you're not wearing makeup.

My experience: 
Personally I like to use either a beauty blender or foundation brush to apply my makeup as I hate getting foundation on my hands as it always seems to transfer on to my clothes even after washing my hands!!! Plus using a foundation brush or sponge allows you to apply a better coverage without needing to apply a second or third time. 

When purchasing Revlon's Colourstay foundation I was a little worried as I haven't changed foundations for over a year! My previous foundation was Loreal however I was starting to break out a lot on my face so I thought changing makeup brands would help. This foundation I actually like the coverage is full yet flawless! It is virtually impossible to make this foundation look patchy! 
Revlon's colourstay foundation comes in a wide range of skin complexions starting from the fairest of skins all the way to the darkest and everything in between! Which is great! As we know it can be difficult finding the right foundation colour for your skin!
However, I did notice that if you apply more than one coat of Revlon's colourstay foundation, it makes your skin appear too matte therefore looking too dry and creating a very heavy coverage. This foundation isn't designed for more than one coat to be applied on to your face. So this foundation I wouldn't recommend for those with server acne. In addition this product feels very comfortable and lightweight on my skin and doesn't transfer on clothes and your pillows!!! (Fist pumping!) I would reccomend this to a friend! 

Other reviews: 
http://www.superdrug.com/revlon/revlon-
colourstay-foundation-softflex-natural-beige/
invt/326712?source=179_75#readReview

http://www.beautylish.com/p/revlon
-colorstay-foundation


No comments:

Post a Comment