Monday 20 January 2014

DOVE BEAUTY BAR: UPDATE 2!

Guess who's back from the dead!? Lol

Well it's been a while since my last blog post! But I thought I would do a current update on the Dove Beauty Bar. As some of you may be aware of I started using the highly raved about soap bar back in September. After a couple of weeks I noticed to see some changes such as my acne wasn't looking as red and my current scars were healing at a faster pace. However, after a month of using the Beauty Bar I got the sense that my skin had become ammune to the product as it was no longer making positive changes to my breakouts. In addition Doves Beauty Bar soap is my holy grail product for anyone suffering with post acne marks. It's moisturizing formular  speeds up the healing process which I was very happy about. 

However I no longer have acne and I am currently dealing with post acne marks which are easily covered by foundation. But i do use the beauty bar on my face of an evening before going to bed and I must say it's helped. A lot my marks are fading a lot quicker and the redness in my face has gone! And my light olive complexion looks so healthy and luminous. For those who suffer with body acne, it has been said that the beauty bar  has better results concerning body acne. I cannot swear by this as I do not suffer from body acne however, I have used the beauty bar and Dove's shower cream ranges on my body and I have to admit my skin has never felt so smooth and looked so healthy but it's worth giving it a try if you want to avoid using harsh chemicals on your skin. 

I will be soon sharing my daily skin routine which within 2 months eliminated my acne! As well as revealing what caused me to have acne in the first place!  

Thank you for reading my latest post and I will be updating my blog weekly! 
Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment