Sunday 1 September 2013

DOVE BEAUTY BAR: UPDATE!

Hey guys! As you may have noticed reading my last post, I have been using Doves Beauty Bar and it had been working on my skin so far and I had been seeing good results. It's been almost three or four weeks using it.  Since my last post iv continued the Dove Beauty Bar routine however things have certainly changed since my last blog entry. I noticed two days ago I was developing small spots all around my forehead and I very rarely break out on my forehead so as you can imagine I wasn't excited about this breakout! I'm not sure why iv started to break out in little spots but I guess the positive way to look at it is at least they are little ones and be covered up easily by makeup! 

The redness in my previous outbreaks has improved a lot and there healing quite well which I am pleased about. I am hoping these small spots could be just due to hormones or the fact that I have recently finished my monthly cycle (girls will know what I'm talking about). 
I have noticed that sticking to drinking water and avoiding fizzy and energy drinks has decreased the amount of breakouts I have as well as the severity. 

However the spots on my forehead are very sensitive when I touch them, I'm going take a break from makeup for a week and hopefully that will assist the beauty bar in working more efficiently and faster. By the end of this week I will be sure to post an update on my progress and identify any changes that have occurred during this weeks progress. 
I must also announce that I will be beginning to use Freederms spot care range by the end of September! That is if Doves Beauty Bar fails to improve my skin!!! I'm still quite upset by this sudden change in my skin as I was doing quite well! Hopefully this may be a little set back that's only a one off or temporary. Stay posted for my acne updates and progress with Doves Beauty Bar! I will soon be posting a video on my progress so stay posted guys! Thanks for reading my blog post! Share and support!
Thank you 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment