Thursday 31 October 2013

Tired Eyes? I May Have a Cure!

Have you lately been suffering from tired looking eyes? This may effect those who have just started a new or another year at college and university and are getting back into a normal sleeping routine or you've been up late completing "coursework" (partying). Yes concealer is great to use when hiding dark circles however, at some point during the day you wash your makeup and concealer off and the problem has not been cured it's just been covered up! Well I have been testing out a new eye cream for the past 2 weeks which will certainly cure dark circles and bags under the eyes so there will be no need to pile on so much concealer and makeup or hide away when it's washed off. I have been using a drugstore eye cream which is Superdrugs own brand (I'm not sure if there is a superdrug store in the US) it's priced at just £2 and has been working pretty well for me so far so I decided to do a product review on it for those who have requested. 

As you can see this is what the packaging looks like it, it's a 15ml tube. Superdrugs own branded products areusually shelved together in one isle and have a small silver star which is Superdrugs logo. There products are cheaper and are effective. 

This product claims to: 
Smooth, hydrate and illuminate the delicate eye area, whilst protecting the skin against the sun's UVA and UVB rays. 

So this eye cream is great for those summer days when we need that extra protection as the eye area is extremely sensitive. Superdrugs eye cream contains vitamin E which helps to illuminate skins appearance as well as even out skin tone which is great when illiminating those unwanted dark circles. For £2 you can't really go wrong as most eye creams start from £5 upwards. From my own personal experience I can say that this product has help get rid of my dark circles around my eyes which is great as I don't have to pile concealer on my under eyes. The illuminating effect is great for those who have a dewy makeup finish. I did notice that to increase and speed up effects use morning and night it can be applied before putting makeup on. Try not to get this cream into your eyebrows as it makes them feel very hard and can make them look very unprofessional and hard to apply eyebrow pencil and brow definers. 
The superdrug eye cream is suitable for all skin types I currently use the one for normal to dry skin. The best part about this product is it hasn't been tested on animals!! all of Superdrugs products have 
a small rabbit logo which signifys that this product has not been tested on animals which is great news for people like me who are against it! If your not then in my opinion you have no heart. 
I hope this post has helped some
of guys once again I am not sure if there is a superdrug in the US. If not please let me know so I can try out another eye cream that is available to any of my readers from the states. 

Thank you💋

No comments:

Post a Comment