Sunday 30 August 2015

No.7 Early Defense Eye Cream!

It’s never too early to start preventing the aging process, especially around the eye area which is the most sensitive part of our face. Dehydration, stress, irritation, rubbing and pollution all participate in the premature aging process. Eye creams are not only fit for anti aging purposes but also handy to have when brightening the eye area and eliminating dark circles. 

 

As I am now 21 I did feel it was important to start treating my eyes now as it would benefit me in the long run. I did hear of a somewhat new product line by No.7 which was the Early Defence skincare line, the eye cream seemed promising so I thought I would try it out as it is targeted for people around my age group and beyond.  I have been using the early defence eye cream for roughly two months now, so I think it is deserving of a blog review!

 


The early defence eye cream is a stepping stone” to assist the transition from daily skincare to proactively delaying the signs of ageing. Starting this process in your 20’s is highly recommended as this is the time when the skin is considered to be at its best. The patent pending protection technology that the early defence cream is made from puts your skin in a somewhat “slow motion state” delaying ageing and damage.  No7’s unbeatable UVA technology gives the skin advanced protection from the sun and environmental stress.  Just after a week of using this product every morning and evening, I started to notice the dark circles were eliminating from around my eyes. The cream also was perfect for decreasing that puffy eye look some of us get first thing in the morning. The eye cream also worked surprisingly great as a base/primer for eye conealer it actually prevented my under eye concealer from creasing! I was starting to already see the benefits after just 1 week as the weeks progressed my eye area looked increasingly brighter, healthier with no signs of fatigue due to its high light reflecting properties and absence of harsh chemicals. I found that using the early defence eye cream twice a day (morning and evening) does help speed up results. The skin does most of its repairing while we sleep so using the cream of an evening before you go to bed would be highly recommended.

 

Its creamy lightweight formula is easy to apply and blend without having to harshly rub into the skin. The early defence eye cream is also packaged quite well with a small nozzle which is hygienic as it prevents the cream from being contaminated by the bacteria on our hands and fingers. Another helpful benefit from the packaging is due to its small nozzle you can control the amount of product you use, a little goes a long way with this eye cream its highly effective formula means that it doesn’t require you to use a lot of product. 

 

Overall I have been more than satisfied with the No.7 early defence eye cream and highly recommend to men and women in their 20’s who are looking to keep their young skin looking younger for a longer period of time.  For a reasonable price and made by a well known and unbeatable company like No.7 you just can’t go wrong with this product!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment